Gold Medal Safety: Courage, Communication & Stress Response
How many workers died in preventable safety incidents to create a successful Olympic experience? Ten workers died preparing the Beijing Olympic facilities where Adam competed and won in 2008. Fourteen workers died to produce the Athens Olympics where he competed just four years earlier. But there is hope. The London Olympics delivered the best safety performance on record for a summer games. Not one worker died due to workplace neglect.
The insights, questions and stories shared in Adam’s keynote will help safety leaders and their organizations build and sustain Gold Medal Safety at every level of an organization.
• Practical and effective communication and conflict resolution models for safe work environments.
• Successful responses to hazardous stress triggers.
• How to take personal responsibility for team safety.
Teamwork and Leadership in Times of Change
Strong team culture is essential to sustain success. How can we foster authentic and lasting team culture? Reunite your team under a higher goal. Embolden the professionals on your teams to lead from within. Adam combines inspiring stories with an interactive presentation to share the concept of Shared Leadership with teams across sectors.
It’s time to hit the refresh button. Empower your team to navigate current and future uncertainty with confidence. Participants will gain my best practices for managing change, and the tools that are necessary for consistent self-improvement.
• How to embrace change by understanding the change curve.
• How to overcome disagreements.
• Communication tips for better teamwork and team leadership
Why Our Fear of Failure Fails Us
Successful teams and organizations require a healthy relationship with failure. Too much fear – or too little – signals future disaster. Managing your fear of failure effectively allows for individual authenticity and reclaimed confidence. And we need both for sustained success and performance. It’s time to reframe our fear of failure. Adam shows audiences why a healthy fear of failure is essential.
• How to separate self-worth from past success and failure.
• Reclaim lost confidence: the action-growth connection.
Leading and Executing Your Work-Life Balance
Work-life balance is about identifying what’s most important in our lives, explicitly communicating our priorities to our colleagues and our loved ones, and setting definitive boundaries necessary to achieve and sustain our desired way of life. There is no one size fits all ‘work-life balance’; it is as unique to each of us as our shoe size. Leading and executing our personal work-life balance requires visioning, planning and the courage to stand up for our values and needs. Once achieved, work-life balance provides the freedom to live more calm and fulfilled lives.
• Communication techniques to better convey your new work-life balance to family, friends and colleagues.
• A framework to prioritize your personalized balance between work, life and health.
Custom Workshops | Business Solutions for High Performing teamsAdam offers 10+ custom workshops and value-add programs including:
• Conference Wellness Program
• Strategic Mapping
• Goal Setting
Learn more about Adam Kreek's custom workshops & value-add programs here