Building a High-Performance Culture: The Power of Alignment
If you are committed to attract and retain the best talent, provide the best possible service to customers, get a grip on results that matter, remain profitable, and reach your fullest potential as an organization, then culture will be your most critical competitive advantage. This is because organizational culture trumps everything else in business.
- Discover the power of alignment and why building a high-performance culture is the key to success.
- Execute a practical, meaningful process for getting your organization’s value statements off the wall and into people’s hearts and actions.
- Leave with a practical method for building a cohesive, engaged, high-performance organization – that engenders trust, loyalty, safety, and ownership.
Authentic Leadership: It’s About Presence, Not Position
Great leadership cannot be reduced to technique, position or power. Great leadership comes from the strength of one’s authentic presence – the identity and integrity of the leader. While you might get promoted to be a boss, you don’t get promoted to be a leader. Leadership isn’t something that you get from your title. Leadership – your capacity to inspire and influence others – is something you earn by the decisions you make and the actions you take. Leadership is about building trust, inspiring the people around you with a compelling vision, engaging yourself and others, and achieving results through those you serve. Leadership is about accomplishing this with presence, not position.
Step back and gain a new perspective on leadership from one of Canada’s most respected voices on leadership and organizational culture. Based on David Irvine’s best-selling book, The Authentic Leader, you will be inspired by a new view of who you are as a leader and a fresh vision of leadership in today’s changing, demanding world.
Accountability: Get A Grip On Sustainable Results
Get to the deep meaning and application of accountability – so it isn’t just a hammer to blame or punish people, or just another organizational buzzword.
- Leave this session with a renewed and positive perspective on accountability, tools to build an ownership attitude in your organization, and a practical process for holding people accountable.
- Build a proven and practical approach to accountability that will build trust, respect, and integrity while banishing blame and fear, transforming entitlement into ownership.
- Close the gap between intention and success and get a grip on sustainable results.
- Leave with a simple and practical process that will inspire your high performers, deal effectively and respectfully with your “non-performers,” and renew your organization.
- Leave with a new outlook on the responsibility and opportunity of every employee to build an engaged, energized, and renewed culture.
Embracing Change: The Power of Possibility
To survive – and thrive – you have to adapt and embrace change. When you have made a decision to be a leader, you become an agent of change. But where is your roadmap? Where are your tools? There are eight stages of change. The first is chaos; the eighth is possibility. Once you lead yourself and others to embrace possibility, transforming chaos into confidence, resistance into wisdom, and fear into possibility, you have done your job. Once you’ve mastered the art of embracing change, you will not only build a strong, vital organization, you will build a strong, vital life.
Leave this session with a new view of embracing and leading change from one of Canada’s most respected voices on leadership and organizational culture. You will leave this inspiring session with renewed clarity, confidence, and compassion to lead those you serve through the stages of change.
Building Bridges Of Trust: The Power of Interpersonal Excellence
Building and restoring trust is mission-critical in organizations today. At the core of effective and productive organizations and teams lies an abundance of mutual trust and respect based upon authentic and accountable connections. Regardless of what you do in your organization and your life, to be successful you must be able to connect with people in a way that builds trust.
With a background in family therapy, David Irvine offers an in-depth approach to interpersonal relationships that you won’t find in mainstream leadership training programs. Leave this engaging, and practical session with the interpersonal skills necessary to build bridges of trust with those who depend on you, and those upon whom you depend.
- Understand how the actions of every employee either builds or destroys the culture where you work.
- Inspire deep trust in your organization through the power of interpersonal excellence.
- Embrace conflict in a way that builds trust, respect, and focus.
Workshop | How to Build a High-Performance Culture: From Inspiration to Implementation
Leaders today understand the vital, competitive advantage to building a clearly defined, aligned, high performance culture. They understand that organizational culture trumps everything else in business. But where is your road map? What are your tools? What is your process? How do you get those laminated value statements off the wall and into every employee’s actions? How do you build accountability to make your values real? After helping organizations build aligned, engaged cultures for more than a quarter century, David Irvine understands that there is no “cookie cutter” approach to culture. However, there are fundamental principles and processes for building an aligned, high performance, engaged culture that can be adapted to a variety of organizational contexts. Take this rare opportunity to learn a practical roadmap for designing and implementing an aligned culture from one of Canada’s most respected voices on leadership and organizational culture. In this provocative and practical experience, David Irvine provides down-to-earth principles, processes, strategies, and tools to build an aligned, high performance culture that will unleash the potential of your organization.