All keynotes are customized for the audience, so nothing feels “out of the can” or generic. It always helps to have some guideline to use for conference programs and audiences beforehand. Here are a few potential topics:
The Age of Disruption: Everything Has Changed and Nothing Is Different
We’re in the age of disruption. Today’s business climate is changing at an unprecedented rate. Every week, it seems there is a new strategy, social media site or technology that is a “must use” or a “game changer”. What we lose in this endless quest for the next bright shiny business object is that at the core of business while everything has changed, nothing is different. Trust, connection, consistency and service will always trump any new app to hit the market. In this keynote, Scott will walk the audience through what is real and what are only smoke screens in the business world today. Audiences will walk away understanding the following:
• The Millennial Myth: The younger generation may create new challenges for business, but not in the way people are saying.
• UnBranding: How everyone in the company creates the brand on a daily basis.
• The Disruptors: Disruption simply means change without time to resist it. Learning how to anticipate and deal with it as it comes.
Generation Everyone: How To Connect With All Generations In The Work/Marketplace and Lead Without Labels
Millennials, am I right?!? It seems that this generation is the hardest to understand and work with. But is it really true or are we doing what we’ve always done with the younger generation? In this keynote, the audience will learn:
• Why we view Millennials the way we do, and how to shift it.
• How to lead this generation and others in the work and marketplace.
• How to harness the strengths of all generations
UnSelling: The New Customer Experience
Based on the “800-CEO READ: Sales Book Of The Year” Unselling is about the big picture: creating repeat customers, not one-time buyers. Create loyal clients that refer others, not faceless numbers. Becoming the go-to company for something, before they even need you. You don’t need social media, but you can be connecting with your clients socially. Your video doesn’t have to be viral in front of a million people, just contagious in front of your specific market. Content, connection, engagement. It’s time to separate from the pack of noise. It’s time to UnSell.
• Why one negative review can outweigh a thousand social media followers if it isn’t handled correctly.
• Why social media can be the wrong choice for your business.
• Why the people you hire matter more than the tasks you hire them to do.
UnMarketing: Stop Marketing, Start Engaging
The tried and true ways of marketing have turned into tired and old, not to mention ineffective. The ability to build relationships and be heard by your market has never been greater, but overwhelming when trying to determine what tools to use. This session covers both online and offline methods of staying in front of your target audience, so when they have the need to buy, they choose you. From social media, to traditional local events, there are proven ways to connect more than ever before and after this session you have the practical tools to implement the tactics right away.
Sales Book Of the Year
Forbes Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers