Leaders in every industry prioritize innovation but are frustrated with how long it takes to bring breakthroughs to market. According to bestselling author and consultant Tim Sanders, the best way to speed up the innovation process is to promote a culture of collaboration across your organization and externally with partners, customers and competimates.
Over his career, Tim has studied leaders that practice what he terms ‘disruptive collaboration,’ a problem-solving style that leverages surprising alliances along the fault-lines of a company or its market. He’ll reveal how the biggest leaps and turnarounds in history came from collisions of thought, not safe work in our silos of excellence. Tim’s eye-opening keynote will deliver actionable insights and tools that will accelerate the rate of innovation, drive agility and quickly produce breakthrough business outcomes.
- Why Companies That Practice Cross-Disciplinary Collaboration Outperform Rivals
- How to Leverage the Power of Multiple Perspectives to Solve Problems 3X Faster
- How to Bring Multiple Stakeholder Needs From “Me-to-We” in a Collaborative Project
Are you a ‘good option’ or ‘essential partner’ to your clients? According to best-selling author and consultant Tim Sanders, it’s a question that could make or break your book of business next year. Your competition is swinging for the fences, while disruptive innovations chip away at your client base. To succeed in this new landscape, you need to deliver ridiculous levels of added value – becoming essential to work with.
Tim’s company Deeper Media, has studied client loyalty, decoding what it takes to make the leap from optional to essential: Be a sounding board, a fountain of knowledge and a connector of dots. In this game-changing keynote, he will deliver actionable advice and tools that will help sales and professional service providers improve their skillset, drive business continuity and grow their business.
You will learn:
- Four questions and two statements that will supercharge your listening skills.
- How to read faces for emotions, and then how to respond with empathy.
- Why clients are loyal to those who make connections on their behalf.
In a business world where disruption is a constant and competition is fierce, emotional intelligence (EQ) is just as important to a leader’s success as on-the-job experience and education (IQ). As leaders invest time sharpening their EQ to become more resilient and relationship oriented, they develop what bestselling author Tim Sanders calls Emotional Talent.
Tim reveals how emotional talent expands our influence, bringing out the best in others. Best of all, it’s an area where leaders can make great strides with a committed effort. “It’s all about dialing into the emotional side of any situation, then proceeding with generosity.”
- A blueprint to emotional talent development: Self-awareness, self-leadership, social awareness and relationship management.
- Why the mood state can have a 1000% impact on a company’s level of quality and innovation. Case studies range from Motorola to Google.
- How to leverage employee experience design to develop a strong emotional value proposition that attracts & retains talent.
Competition for our best people and most profitable customers is coming from every direction, disrupting our businesses. What can we do to cement strong relationships and stand out from the crowd? Lead with love.
In his New York Times bestselling book, Love Is the Killer App: How to Win Business and Influence People, Tim Sanders explains that “love is the most powerful force in the business world, and we show it by sharing our knowledge, networks and compassion to promote success in other people.” His research finds that when we lead with love, we grow our business, foster innovation and build a highly resilient enterprise.
In this eye-opening keynote speech, he’ll combine research, stories, and takeaways to inspire your audience to action.
Key Takeaways Include:
- Three ways to become a student of the game, and then later, a trusted advisor to others who are grappling with change.
- How to supercharge your networking skills by asking different questions … starting at this conference!
- How to put compassion at the center of key business decisions, from talent management to customer experience.