Unleash Innovation with Disruptive Collaboration
Innovation starts with the motivation to think outside of the box, but only comes to life when you courageously work across the lines of your organization. During his tenure as a senior executive and Board member, Sanders has studied leaders that practice what he terms ‘disruptive collaboration,’ a problem-solving style that leverages surprising alliances along the fault-lines of a company. He’ll reveal how the biggest leaps and turnarounds in history came from ‘collisions of thought,’ not safe work in our silos of excellence. Tim’s eye-opening keynote will deliver actionable insights and tools that will boost productivity, drive agility and lead to breakthrough business outcomes.
Audiences will learn:
• How to Leverage the Power of Multiple Perspectives to Solve Problems Faster
• How to Bring Collaborative Partners Online Quickly to Unleash Innovation
• How to Bring Multiple Stakeholder Needs From “Me-to-We” in a Collaborative Project
Leading With Love
What are some of the top challenges facing today’s leaders? Employee engagement and customer retention. Here’s what we know: Competition for our best people and most profitable customers is coming from every direction, disrupting our businesses. What can we do to cement strong relationships and stand out from the crowd? Lead with love. In his New York Times bestselling book, Love Is the Killer App: How to Win Business and Influence People, Tim Sanders explains that “love is the most powerful force in the business world, and we show it by sharing our knowledge, networks and compassion to promote success in other people.” In this inspiring keynote, he’ll combine compelling research, case studies and actionable takeaways that will move your audience to action.
Key Takeaways Include:
• Three ways to become a student of the game, and then later, a trusted advisor to others who are grappling with change.
• How to supercharge your networking skills by asking different questions … starting at this conference!
• How to put compassion at the center of key business decisions, from talent management to customer experience.
Emotional Talent: The Final Frontier Of Leadership Development
In a business world where disruption is a constant and competition is fierce, emotional intelligence (EQ) is just as important to a leader’s success as on-the-job experience and education (IQ). As leaders invest time sharpening their EQ to become more resilient and relationship-oriented, they develop what bestselling author Tim Sanders calls Emotional Talent. Tim reveals how emotional talent expands our influence, bringing out the best in others. What sets Tim apart from other EQ experts is his high level of pre-event research and keynote customization to align his keynote to the organization’s greatest challenges.
Key Takeaways Include:
• A blueprint to emotional talent development: self-awareness, self-leadership, social awareness and relationship management.
• How to leverage employee experience design to develop a strong emotional value proposition that attracts & retains talent.
• How to decode people’s emotions with 90% accuracy. Sanders will reveal the 7 Faces of Emotion, which can make you the smartest leader in the room.
Become an Essential Partner and Grow Your Business
Are you a ‘good option’ or an ‘essential partner’ to your clients? It’s a question that could make or break your book of business next year. Your competition is swinging for the fences, while disruptive innovations chip away at your client base. To succeed in this new landscape, you need to deliver ‘ridiculous’ levels of added value – becoming essential to work with. Sanders has studied client loyalty over the last decade, decoding what it takes to make the leap from optional to essential: Be a sounding board, a fountain of knowledge and a connector of dots. In this game-changing keynote, he will deliver actionable advice and tools that will help sales and professional service providers improve their skill set, drive business continuity and grow their business.
• How to move beyond product knowledge and deeply understand your client’s unmet needs.
• How to become a trusted mentor to your clients by challenging and empowering them.
• Five questions and one statement that will supercharge your perceived listening skills.
Executive Soundview | Top 30 Business Books