• Age of Noise – How to get heard by the people that matter most to you.
• Purpose Driven Economy. Light a Path to your Brand and Door
• Platform Economy: How to focus on the two most compelling customer benefits – More and Less
This talk is focused on how to engage and persuade the people who matter most to you. Attention is the oxygen of human endeavor and our only path to engagement and persuasion. Attention breathes life into leading, marketing, selling, teaching, and mentoring. The challenge is in the ‘age of noise’ too much is chasing a finite amount of time. It is becoming impossible to be heard.
Tony Chapman will draw upon his 30 years of crafting award-winning campaigns and strategies, to share how you can get the attention you deserve. Tony’s keynote, packed with case studies from around the world and actionable insights and ideas, will unveil the secrets of storytelling, but with an audience-first twist. Anyone and any brand can apply this communication strategy to capture attention and engage the head, heart, and hands of the audiences that matter most to them.
• The five pillars that every story stands on.
• The ‘twist’ that will drive your audience engagement scores.
• A clear and customized demonstration of how all of this applies to your marketplace.
It’s no longer what you own but what you experience and share that is driving consumer behavior and growth in our economy. Retailers, hospitality, tourism, and services must shift from being a place to visit and buy to the place for consumers to be. Be social, be enlightened, be entertained, be energized, be healthier, be naughty, be a treasure hunter, be surprised. The key is to identify and then deliver the ‘Be’s’ that meet your customers’ needs while staying true to your brand, and profitable to your operation. In this keynote learn from the best in the world in how they drive traffic and profit in the experience economy, and in doing so turn their customers into raving ambassadors.
• The 6’s P’s of any destination-based business and why one P now matters more than the other five combined.
• How to identify your ‘Be’s’ based on the key consumer motivators, while being authentic to your brand, and operationally profitable.
• The key economic and consumer drivers that has propelled the experience economy to grow 3 X to the material goods.