The economy never sleeps, and neither can your business. As the U.S. heads toward the 2020 elections, and the E.U. and U.K. wrangle over Brexit, Todd shows you the forces that will determine whether the economy climbs higher and what it means for you.
• Discover how demographics, technology, and globalization are reshaping the economy and our future
• Pinpoint the signs of stock market rallies, and the warning signs of slumps
• Identify the political pressures on trade, debt, and interest rates from the U.S. to the E.U. to China
Never before have businesses felt such pressure to compete. Plentiful jobs and low borrowing rates sound great, but how do you keep motivated workers? Sales may break records, but can firms raise prices when their costs go up? Customers seem ready to jump to a competitor, while Millennials and Generation Z challenge marketers. How can your company thrive in a quickly changing global economy?
• Learn how the “scissors economy” cuts costs while creating new opportunities
• Explore the ways to build customer loyalty even when facing unforeseen circumstances
• Find out which countries offer the best opportunities for investment and expansion
People matter. The economy is not an Excel spreadsheet stuffed with numbers. And humans don’t respond merely to data. Our brains yearn for excitement. Psychological forces can move financial markets and product markets quicker and further than anything else. Find out how to harness these forces in 60 minutes.
• Explore how generational differences impact your workplace and your customers
• See how psychology shapes financial and customer choices
• Learn the three words that most excite your employees, investors, and clients
While the daily news tends to focus on the “crisis of the day,” Todd puts the world in perspective, showing you where progress is taking place and what you need to pay attention to. Start pursuing tomorrow’s opportunities today.
• Take a world tour to the “hot spots” that are on the cusp of economic and political change.
• Understand how presidents and prime ministers – from Washington to Beijing to New Delhi– make crucial decisions
• Learn how globalization has lifted hundreds of millions out of poverty while sparking protests about Brexit, big banks, and NATO
Every great – and not-so-great – CEO wrestles with new challenges. By examining the brilliant CEOs who launched and led revolutionary businesses, Todd shows you the most important lessons that your company can use to anticipate trends, conquer inertia, and open up fresh opportunities for profit.
• Discover the entrepreneurial secrets that launched McDonalds, Sony, Estee Lauder, and Apple
• Find out why Ray Kroc, Steve Jobs, and Sam Walton conquered their competition
• Apply the brilliant and motivational lessons of the greatest CEOs to your business today
• Examine whether now is the best time to lock in financing and where around the globe are the best opportunities