Current openings include:
At National Speakers Bureau & Global Speakers Agency, we envision a world where shared ideas inspire action towards a better future. We represent North America’s best roster of newsmakers, thought leaders and icons on the speaking platform for conferences and events. We’re Canada’s original & most experienced speaker’s bureau, but with a young, innovative vibe.
We have an incredible team who are very collaborative. We have an open concept workspace, where open communication is encouraged.
A great fit with our company culture is important to us, so we’re looking for somebody who is aligned with our six core values:
- Integrity to do the right thing.
- Pursue Possibility
- Encourage Curiosity
- Deliver inspired Service
- Be Original
- Make an Impact
Account Executive/Agent (Toronto or Vancouver)
- Represent the best, the brightest, the famous and the infamous
- Inside sales: prospecting, cold calling, new business development, maintaining and growing client base
- Find and secure opportunities for our roster by consulting with leading corporations, associations, government groups, meeting and event professionals
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about our speakers and our industry
- Opportunity to grow personally and professionally and truly make an impact
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years in an inside sales role, preferably selling in a B2B sales environment
- Looking for hunters who enjoy finding new leads and picking up the phone
- Experience working with a CRM system like Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- Excellent communication skills, written and telephone
- Knowledge of the events industry an asset
- Passionate about current events, trends, and ideas
Sounds like a role for you? Apply with your Resume & Cover Letter here.