Current openings include:
Marketing & Events:
Content Marketing Specialist
At National Speakers Bureau & Global Speakers Agency, we envision a world where shared ideas inspire action towards a better future. We represent North America’s best roster of newsmakers, thought leaders and icons on the speaking platform for conferences and events. We’re Canada’s original & most experienced speaker’s bureau, but with a young, innovative vibe.
We have an incredible team who are very collaborative. We have an open concept workspace, where open communication is encouraged.
A great fit with our company culture is important to us, so we’re looking for somebody who is aligned with our six core values:
- Integrity to do the right thing.
- Pursue Possibility
- Encourage Curiosity
- Deliver inspired Service
- Be Original
- Make an Impact
Content Marketing Specialist (Toronto)
You’re a self-starter who is eager to wear many hats.
Our Marketing & Events team is tight-knit. You’ll work closely with another 2 members of our team to bring new ideas to fruition. On a given week can be doing a mix of activities to help generate leads resulting in business by our agent team, including:
- Developing email marketing content
- Conducting campaigns promoting our speakers with a focus on ROI
- Writing new SEO-optimized blog content based on our content calendar
- Developing speaker profiles & microsites
- Scheduling, evaluation & optimizing the performance of our social media content
- Pulling reports from Google Analytics & strategizing ways to improve performance
- Storyboarding, shooting & editing video content
- Developing creative print collateral for industry events
- CRM marketing list management & tagging
We also host our annual speaker series ‘Engage Speaker Talks’ every year & you’ll be involved in putting together & promoting these events across Canada for a portion of the year.
Skills & Qualifications:
This position involves many different skillsets, but the focus will be on writing for web and print & developing compelling content that not only drives engagement but generates leads. A working knowledge of SEO & how to optimize content based on these principles is beneficial.
Additionally, the ideal candidate will have competencies in and/or willingness to learn:
- Design: Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Video: Shooting content & editing via Premiere Pro
- Email Marketing: Mailchimp (or similar) & Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation
- Google Adwords
- CRM Software
- Basic HTML code
Sounds like a role for you? Apply with your Resume, Cover Letter & a sample of your work here.
Account Executive (Toronto or Vancouver)
- Represent the best, the brightest, the famous and the infamous
- Inside sales: prospecting, cold calling, new business development, maintaining and growing client base
- Find and secure opportunities for our roster by consulting with leading corporations, associations, government groups, meeting and event professionals
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about our speakers and our industry
- Opportunity to grow personally and professionally and truly make an impact
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-3 years in an inside sales role, preferably selling in a B2B sales environment
- Looking for hunters who enjoy finding new leads and picking up the phone
- Experience working with a CRM system like Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
- Excellent communication skills, written and telephone
- Knowledge of the events industry an asset
- Passionate about current events, trends, and ideas
Sounds like a role for you? Apply with your Resume & Cover Letter here.