- How to optimize the virtual set-up
- Three tricks to better connect with your audience
- How to use virtual tools to add slides and graphics
- What to avoid when it comes to lighting and distractions
- Insights to boost confidence on camera
- How to set up a remote presentation
- Understand why a one-degree shift is key to constant improvement
- The difference between forced and chosen innovation and how to get ahead
- How to optimize the room for virtual meetings
- Tips to build an effective routine at home
In today’s job market, where good candidates have an increasing amount of options available to them, how is it that organizations can stand out from the competition to attract and retain top talent? Gone are the days when a 250-300 word job description will do the work for us. Today, we must change the story we tell to attract (and keep) the best of the best.
Through years of extensive research and practical experience, Eric Termuende has developed a systematic approach to winning the talent war. In this keynote presentation, Eric takes reveals three counterintuitive and extremely powerful steps to boosting performance, beating back competitive threats, and driving long-term shareholder value.
- How to increase the retention of top performers, while having low-performers self-select out of the organization.
- Techniques to differentiate your story to new candidates and existing team members.
- A radically new framework for recruiting the best candidates for your organization.
The strategy of building five and ten-year plans has proven to be antiquated; the world is moving too quickly and the future is too unpredictable. Change can be scary, but standing still is the fastest way to watch our competition and goals race off into the distance. So how is it that we can build an intentional future? Eric Termuende believes it is the small, one-degree shifts we make every hour of the day that will get us to where we’re going with more confidence, intention, and experimentation.
In this keynote presentation, Eric shows audiences how to create opportunities and potential from every conversation and meeting. He will help organizations realize that the future of work and life can be more optimistic than we ever thought possible.
- How to raise the level of consciousness on your decisions.
- Techniques to help you iterate and pivot faster.
Having surveyed and interviewed thousands of people across North America, Eric Termuende discovered that a team doesn’t always equate to success- the community does. Gone are the days when we could simply attract people solely based on what they can do and the experience they have. Competition is too fierce and employees need to be a part of something bigger than a group of people that share a common skillset; they need to share values, a similar way of working, and have a sense of community that many teams miss.
- A new approach to telling your story in a way that speaks to the right candidates.
- How to identify the skills, competencies, and character traits of today’s workforce.
- A framework for building and nurturing a community where people thrive, together.
Over 90% of the information on the internet today was put there in the past two years. With 40% of corporate America feeling an unprecedented sense of loneliness, and the average person spending over 3.5 hours on our phones a day, the way we connect is changing. The ‘Honeymoon Phase’ of technology is here, and we’re in the eye of the storm. How do we balance the increasing dependency of technology while still getting the most out of the people and relationships around us on a daily basis? What do we need to do to build a modern team that leverages technology, but still gets to know people for who they are. In this presentation, Eric provides tips and tricks that wow the audience and leaves them with tangible takeaways to live a more connected life.