Using the latest technologies, Eric will give your audience a presentation that is customized, modifiable, and exceeds expectations. Whether you’re looking for a fireside chat from the home office with an interactive Q+A, or a well-produced hour in Eric’s newly built studio, there is a setup that can fit your needs.
The future of work isn’t a destination, it is a mindset. In Eric’s virtual sessions, he’ll talk about trust, belonging, psychological safety, and building a workplace (remote or in the office) that people want to be a part of, that drives performance, and creates a positive environment for everyone.
All of Eric’s virtual keynotes will come with free, downloadable worksheets and review documents for the audience, and give attendees an opportunity to contribute to the material in an interactive session.
In this presentation, leaders will learn the secret of a one-degree shift to:
- Reduce friction and build trust.
- Work more effectively with a smaller team.
- Build a culture of innovation.
- Understand your role in creating a ‘greatest place to work’.
- Discover what cilantro teaches us about strong workplace culture.
- How to build a deeper sense of trust with your remote team.
- The three golden rules of recognition.
- Where a stronger foundation of belonging resides and how to access it.
- The research-backed correlation between recognition and engagement.
- How leaders can take ownership of company culture remotely.
- How to reduce friction across your team.
- What the difference between forced innovation and chosen innovation is and how to execute.
- Why choosing the road less travelled is more effective than the highway.
- How empathy, trust, and experimentation breed success.
- How to empower the team to rise to any challenge.
- Why failure almost always leads to success.
- How to travel 2,013 miles across a continent you’ve never been to before without
anything to trade other than a few cans of a caffeinated sugar drink.
The countdown is on and the days are numbered until we’re back in the office again and it’s “business as usual”. Or is it? With five years of change happening in the past two months, there is no “normal” to go back to anymore, and the responsibility to create a culture of safety, experimentation, and belonging is more important now than ever before.
In this interactive presentation, Eric will walk the audience through how, in a post-COVID world, we can create a new normal together, foster cultures of experimentation, and build an intentional future for our organizations and teams.
- A clear framework and model to build a more intentional future.
- How to build a deeper sense of trust across teams.
- The two types of culture innovation and how to focus on getting ahead.
- The one question we need to ask our team to build deeper, more meaningful relationships.
- Where culture really lives and how we can leverage the past weeks of remote working.
In today’s job market, where good candidates have an increasing amount of options available to them, how is it that organizations can stand out from the competition to attract and retain top talent? Gone are the days when a 250-300 word job description will do the work for us. Today, we must change the story we tell to attract (and keep) the best of the best.
Through years of extensive research and practical experience, Eric Termuende has developed a systematic approach to winning the talent war. In this keynote presentation, Eric takes reveals three counterintuitive and extremely powerful steps to boosting performance, beating back competitive threats, and driving long-term shareholder value.
- How to increase the retention of top performers, while having low-performers self-select out of the organization.
- Techniques to differentiate your story to new candidates and existing team members.
- A radically new framework for recruiting the best candidates for your organization.
Having surveyed and interviewed thousands of people across North America, Eric Termuende discovered that a team doesn’t always equate to success- the community does. Gone are the days when we could simply attract people solely based on what they can do and the experience they have. Competition is too fierce and employees need to be a part of something bigger than a group of people that share a common skillset; they need to share values, a similar way of working, and have a sense of community that many teams miss.
- A new approach to telling your story in a way that speaks to the right candidates.
- How to identify the skills, competencies, and character traits of today’s workforce.
- A framework for building and nurturing a community where people thrive, together.