The One-Degree Shift: Setting leaders up to thrive in the future of work through one-degree shifts in perception.
Wherever you look, it is becoming increasingly clear that to succeed in the future of work, we must realize our full potential as a team. In this presentation, Eric Termuende walks attendees through the current and future work environment and shares three one-degree shifts we can make to build better teams, establish deeper trust, and create an environment of belonging.
• How to revolutionize the job description to build a team capable of reaching its full potential.
• What to do to make your team and company stand out from the competition.
• How to proactively build a culture that is right for your people, not for those who shouldn’t be there, and how to tell the difference!
Winning the Talent War – 3 Unorthodox Rules to Elevate Recruiting, Retention, Performance, and Ultimately Organizational Success
Through years of extensive research and practical experience, Eric Termuende has developed a systematic approach to winning the talent war. In this inspiring and actionable keynote, Eric takes the audience on an unforgettable journey and reveals three counterintuitive and extremely powerful steps to boosting performance, beating back competitive threats, and driving long-term shareholder value.
• Increase retention of top performers, while having low-performers self-select out of the organization.
• Techniques to differentiate your story to new candidates and existing team members.
• A radically new framework for recruiting.
The Future of Work: Building a future where teams and organizations not only thrive but enjoy work.
In Eric’s engaging and interactive presentation, he talks about the importance of community and belonging at work and delivers actionable takeaways in the form of small shifts leaders can make to build teams that thrive. The conversation about the future of work is bigger than millennials, generations, technology and workplace aesthetic—it’s about people and creating a future where we enjoy our work as an integral part of our lives.
• How to tell a story that speaks to the right candidates.
• The skills, competencies, and character traits of today’s workforce and how these individuals are shaping the future of work.
• A clear framework for building and nurturing an environment where people thrive, together.
The Cost of Connection
Over 90% of the information on the internet today was put there in the past two years. With 40% of corporate America feeling an unprecedented sense of loneliness, and the average person spending over 3.5 hours on our phones a day, the way we connect is changing. The ‘Honeymoon Phase’ of technology is here, and we’re in the eye of the storm. How do we balance the increasing dependency of technology while still getting the most out of the people and relationships around us on a daily basis? What do we need to do to build a modern team that leverages technology, but still gets to know people for who they are. In this presentation, Eric provides tips and tricks that wow the audience and leaves them with tangible takeaways to live a more connected life.
American Express | Top 100 Emerging Innovators Under 35
University of Calgary | Class Ambassador
Canadian G20 Delegation
BRANDED Magazine | Game Changer
Leaders Hall Ambassador