How can you help your team, our youth, and/or your family grow to be successful? As the mother of two of Silicon Valley’s most powerful CEO’s (One of YouTube, one of 23andMe), Esther Wojcicki’s realized the secret to raising and encouraging successful people. It’s a method called ‘TRICK’ which focuses on: Trust, Respect, Independence, Collaboration, and Kindness. Simple lessons, but the results are radical.
These lessons are combined with former Microsoft head of Communications, Chitra Anand’s Greenhouse Approach; a guide to exploring underlying roots of innovative thinking and development. The Greenhouse Approach reveals what’s core and critical to your innovation effectiveness through an intrapreneurial mindset.
When combined, these two methods provide organizations with a framework to achieve radical results, now, and throughout the long-term.
• Discover the principles behind a wildly successful teaching philosophy.
• Leverage intrapreneurial and interpersonal collaborations.
• Identify the true agents of change within your organization.
• Empower your team to live with purpose and unlimited potential.
• Understand how trust can inspire employees to do more.