The real-world challenges that companies, executive leaders and employees face today can feel like a fork in the road. We either resist change, choose comfort and remain stagnant, or we make a conscious choice to evolve, however discomforting it may feel, to become the change we want to see in the world.
Leveraging over a decade of interviews with newsmakers, celebrities and pioneers from all walks of life, Gaby Natale’s inspiring keynote reminds audiences that pioneers are not extraordinary people.
Pioneers are ordinary people who chose to see themselves and the world in an extraordinary way. Everyone is capable of astounding evolution as long as they access the right tools and mindset.
Framed by her relentless enthusiasm and groundbreaking career as the first Latina in the history of US television to win three back-to-back Daytime EMMYs as well as being the first Latina to be published by HarperCollins Leadership, Gaby delivers actionable advice on how to become driven and ready for whatever comes next.
What makes this keynote stand out is the fact that Gaby has personally tested every strategy she talks about in her own life, as she embraced her uniqueness, broke barriers and ultimately redefined what was possible. Now she is teaching global audiences to do the same.
- Identify and cultivate an individual’s potential for greatness
- Understand the importance of dreaming and develop an action plan to make dreams come true
- Learn the difference between the Emulator Mindset and the PIONEER Spirit
- Blunt adversity by converting enthusiasm into fuel
- Embrace a sense of purpose to become an agent of positive change
The Virtuous Circle is a talk based on a very provocative premise: talent or connections do not guarantee a path to success. What is it, then, that sets top achievers apart from everybody else?
Looking for an answer, Gaby Natale has created a system of 7 immanent archetypes that, once activated, create a clear path to achievement.
This talk is based on decades of interviews with super achievers and underdogs from all walks of life (from Carlos Santana to Deepak Chopra!). By discovering The Virtuous Circle audiences learn how to channeled their innate strengths and abilities to best work for them.
The Virtuous Circle will teach audiences to:
- Identify and cultivate their own potential for greatness
- Develop an action plan, step by step, in order to make their vision come true
- Understand what skills they must develop to achieve extraordinary results
- Convert enthusiasm into fuel so that they can overcome adversity
- Develop a sense of purpose to become an agent of positive change
This is a talk for dreamers, the rebels at heart who see beyond the circumstances surrounding them, those who suspect that something wonderful is waiting for them, but they have not yet dared to take that first step that will take them to their new destiny.