The pandemic has changed much of the typical sales process, and building trust and credibility is more important than ever. Sales teams are being challenged to effectively interact, show up, and win business in this virtual selling environment, while sales managers and leadership are finding new ways to coach their teams remotely.
As CEO & Co-Founder of Optimé International, Hugues and his team are leading the way – training executives and sales leaders on how to improve performance and drive accountability from their virtual sales teams. In this presentation, Hugues will share some of his top coaching advice along with some innovative ideas on how to motivate and engage sales teams.
- Learn and adopt the right perspective to win in the new Virtual Selling environment.
- Learn how to motivate/coach their sales team and improve performance in remote working environments.
- Gain new techniques and ideas to maximize engagement, productivity and impact of “Virtual Sales Conference Kick-Offs” to help their sales team hit the ground running.
Do you have the will to lead? Leading in an environment of continual change requires a broad set of skills that are essential in organizations in the 21st century. This presentation will help create and foster a culture where everyone is considered a leader, everyone believes they can lead and everyone contributes through leadership.
- Build critical personal leadership skills.
- Understand and apply leadership techniques, specifically around communication and relationships, in order to help the organization “Win with Customers”.
- Learn, reinforce and apply leadership skills in all facets of life.
Strong relationships are at the heart of every successful organization. Collaborative, mutually beneficial interactions with internal and external stakeholders are critical for success. This program will enable participants to develop outstanding relationships with customers, colleagues and others to achieve unprecedented, sustained levels of customer loyalty and profitability for your organization.
- Learn and apply proven, highly practical techniques to build interpersonal communication skills.
- Develop a new understanding of how to add value to internal and external relationships in your organization.
- Identify and apply exemplary practices and superior experiences in relationship building.
- Learn to understand, respect and appreciate individual diversity.
We systematically and vigorously prepare visions, missions, goals and objectives in our professional lives, but rarely, if ever, apply equal rigor to our personal lives. Sidestepping and discounting personal growth is both the cause for, and result of, a fear of setting and failing to achieve personal targets. This proven interactive presentation will encourage and facilitate the successful development and implementation of a practical action plan for personal growth.
- Gain a better understanding of who they are.
- Receive practical ideas for personal growth.
- Develop an action plan for personal success.
- Have fun!
Strong communication skills are a critical and fundamental requirement for working effectively with others, and contributing to success. Learn to develop long term, collaborative relationships with customers and others through improved communication skills.
- Learn the difference between pitching, catching and how to “play catch” for effective results.
- Determine when communication is closing, and how to avoid closing down communication inadvertently.
- Learn to listen more effectively to understand others’ needs and perspective.
- Learn to create and maintain open communications with others.
What kind of company is yours? “Product Centric”, “Company Centric”, “Competition Centric” or “Customer Centric”? What answer would your customers, clients or members give? Most companies fall in the Company and Product Centric category, and very few fall in the Customer Centric category. Learn how to be one of the few! This presentation will help create a culture, focus, and company mindset that evolves into a Customer Centric organization focused on winning with the consumer.
- See the business and company through the eyes of the customers’.
- Better understand the customer’s agenda, and how to add value.
- Develop methods and processes to get “the right people” in the company looking at the customer’s agenda.
- Learn best practices of leading organizations who are consistently winning with their customers.