Hashtags highlight the power of social media to shift culture and create change by bringing people together. A hashtag is more than a way to follow a conversation online; it’s a way to connect with people. In this presentation, learn about the history of hashtag movements, social media listening, and larger opportunities from conversations in your work.
• Different social platforms for different purposes.
• How to shift from broadcast to engagement in communication.
• Lessons from social media for face to face conversations.
The future is here. While there may not be flying cars, self-driving vehicles are already hitting the roads and very powerful computers are in our pockets. Technology is often associated with coding and automation, but anyone can embrace the spirit and shift of tech. COVID-19 has pushed us into remote work, made possible by a range of technology. This presentation highlights how embracing new tools and ideas can shift an organization’s culture.
• New pathways to incorporate tech in your day-to-day work.
• How to grow a skillset that encompasses creativity, agile learning and problem solving.