Jim Harris appears live from his home/studio to your screens for your next virtual conference, meeting or webinar, to bring his experienced insights into Disruptive Innovation, Creativity and our Digital Future, and more. He’ll customize to your group and engage in Q&A
Pivot your business model to survive and thrive amid COVID-19
How you can pivot your business model in this unprecedented time? For many people, the COVID-19 pandemic – combined with factors of isolation and economic uncertainty – has created a surge of and fear anxiety. To help business leaders navigate their concerns surrounding COVID-19, Jim Harris presents his “Surviving & Thriving Amid COVID-19” webinar. Complete with a comprehensive summary of tactics that businesses can employ right now, and an overview of firms that have successfully pivoted their business model, participants will leave Jim’s webinar prepared to explore and adapt in this unprecedented time.
- Business model and process innovation are more valuable than product innovation. How are you innovating your business?
- In light of accelerating innovations like 3D printing, Zoom video conferencing, Drone home deliveries and more, what will the implications and opportunities be for your business?
- Knowing that analytical thinking, active learning and creativity are the top 3 skills needed by 2022 by the World Economic Forum, what can you be doing to help your clients in these areas?
Sample presentation below, with a webinar format only with slides, but Jim can customize to a live video session as well:
Technology is changing faster than ever before. How can leaders keep up and keep their organizations relevant? In this thought-provoking talk Jim discusses disruptive innovation and why being on the forefront of technology is only the beginning of it. Netflix changed the way people watch TV. Uber changed the way people get around. Amazon changed the way people buy things. Jim looks at the forces that are disrupting companies and industries and presents strategies for preventing it.
• The three key strategies for mitigating risk in our era of disruptive innovation.
• How disruptive innovations impact other trends to amplify the effect on organizations & industries.
Who is in charge of Wikipedia? No one. And yet more than 100 million of hours of labour have been invested by volunteers in creating the content. Most people believe that companies use less than 50% of the skills and motivation of employees. This is the challenge for organizations: unleashing the full potential of people. With millions of baby boomers retiring from the workforce over the next decade, new ways of engaging employees in collaborating will be essential for companies. How can organizations unleash more talent, creativity and innovation in their organization?
• New strategies leaders can use to better engage all people within their enterprise.
Most organizations need to innovate – but no one wants to change! It’s the paradox of our time. A staggering 88% of CEOs say that innovation is essential to growth and profitability, but only 33% are happy with the results that they’re getting. But innovation doesn’t just happen on its own. Jim has worked with Fortune 500 companies worldwide, India’s top 200 CIOs and the UK Cabinet Office’s top management program teaching innovation, creativity change, and why innovation is essential to for 21st-century organizations.
Jim also offers customized presentations on smart technology and more. View a full list of his presentations here.