Every day we are faced with personal and professional challenges. It takes energy and perseverance to overcome these obstacles – through the power of storytelling, Kendal shares what it takes to Refuel. Recharge and Reenergize our resiliency to be successful in everything we do.
In this high-energy, inspiring keynote, Kendal takes us on his profoundly moving personal journey from overcoming life’s challenges to achieving extraordinary success. From his best-selling book Driven to Succeed, Kendal shares his Ultimate Resiliency Formula that will motivate attendees to shift their mindset to achieve their ultimate purpose for a successful life.
- Steps to develop a resilient mindset to stay positive and focused.
- Tools to set and achieve your goals.
- Reprogramming your mind for success and abundance.
- Creating your personal formula to stay DRIVEN!
YOU are the best leader you’ll ever have. That means being the best version of yourself. Great leadership is challenging, but you will achieve success with the right mindset, tools, and practice.
In this keynote, Kendal shares practical and effective leadership strategies that everyone can implement in their daily life. He leads by example, motivating and inspiring audiences by sharing authentic stories from his own experiences. Kendal talks about the values, behaviours, and unwavering dedication it takes to lead yourself through life, both personally and professionally. Being a great leader is contagious, and you will inspire others to follow!
- Gain deep insights into the habits of successful leaders.
- Implement tools to become the leader in your own life.
- Understand how to support others to be better leaders.
- 3 leadership secrets to use every day to stay DRIVEN!
Indigenous peoples are the Fastest Growing Demographic in Canada, and there are over 370 Million Indigenous people worldwide in over 90 countries. We must continue to raise awareness and educate to work together for a prosperous future.
In this powerful keynote, Kendal takes you into Indigenous Peoples’ worldview and shares his heartfelt stories of living and thriving in two different worlds. He explains the importance of understanding everyone’s stories, beliefs, and way of life. Kendal’s offering is to plant seeds of hope so that we all are Working, Succeeding, and Prospering Together.
- Deep insights into Indigenous Peoples way of life.
- Educating about the importance of Indigenous spirituality and beliefs.
- Understanding the similarities / differences between different Indigenous groups in Canada.
- Creating awareness on how to be respectful towards one another and work together.
This keynote is ideal for entrepreneurs or companies looking to build their brand in our digital world and become World-Class. Kendal reveals his secrets that led him to grow his brand to dozens of retail locations, win Entrepreneur of the Year four times, and become a world-class speaker. Kendal empowers people to take their brands to the next level by creating strategies for global impact and building your digital plan. Build Your Brand. Become World-Class!
- Strategies to evolve your digital strategy to increase your sales and impact.
- Gain deep insight into attracting major customers through a World-Class Brand.
- Creating branding strategies to stand out in the marketplace.
- Discover essential branding secrets to growing your business for the long haul.
The future of work will be positively influenced by Indigenous participation in the workforce. As the fastest growing population in Canada, there is opportunity for this new cohort of employees with diverse experiences to join your teams and contribute to the impact of your organization.
In this powerful keynote, Kendal takes you into Indigenous Peoples’ worldview and how it can complement your organization. Indigenous Peoples face a significantly low employment rate compared to non-Indigenous peoples – Kendall shares real-life stories on the obstacles Indigenous Peoples face while trying to secure and maintain long-term employment. He shares solutions many industries can utilize to successfully engage and maintain long-term employment with Indigenous team members. Together, we can make Reconciliation a priority in our country.
Attendees will gain:
- Deep insights into engaging the Indigenous workforce
- Understand how technology impacts Indigenous groups
- Learn best practices in Indigenous hiring and engagement
- Educating about the importance of Indigenous spirituality and beliefs