In today’s unpredictable landscape, collaboration is your competitive edge. In this empowering, forward-looking talk, Shane Feldman goes beyond the hype and speculation to reveal a fundamental truth — in this new world of work, community and relationships are what will set you apart.
Having researched community leadership and human behavior across 30 countries and five continents, Feldman brings audiences on a journey around the world, sharing lessons learned from global leaders. He decodes how to empower human connection, future-proof any organization, and optimize people, planet, and profit through real-world examples and clear strategies that can be applied right away. Audiences are left re-focused, re-connected, and ready to elevate their impact.
This is a customizable presentation that can be designed to meet your unique goals. Key takeaways often include how to:
- Build stronger relationships with anyone, anywhere.
- Build teams that will thrive through change and uncertainty.
- Uncover the why behind the work, promoting authenticity.
- Uncover a sustainable growth mindset.
In this captivating and actionable talk, Shane reveals how to cultivate a work environment centered around community, that enables individuals and teams to perform at their highest levels. Shifting common misconceptions surrounding organizational culture, Shane breaks down how to foster an inclusive work environment where teams are inspired to innovate, think creatively, and collaborate.
From his knowledge of community leadership and human behavior in over 20 countries, Shane uses engaging stories of remote African villages, bustling Asian cities and quaint European towns, to demonstrates simple shifts to become a stronger, more inclusive leader.
Key takeaways include:
- What it looks like to be a true community builder and to lead with authenticity
- The difference between culture and community, and what it takes to foster unity and collaboration at all levels
- One simple shift to ensure every voice feels valued and heard
- Building loyalty and engagement among employees to boost performance
- Empowering a courageous entrepreneurial mindset
- New and effective ways of working across all levels of an organization, regardless of your role
Through his firsthand experiences travelling the world and spearheading Count Me In, Shane has uncovered the universal framework that allows certain organizations to build a community of customers who are also raving fans, followers and advocates. Break out of the constraints of old models, and learn how to use tech as an advantage to making customers an integral part of your company’s community and story.
Key takeaways include:
- Make customers a part of your company’s story in a way that inspires and empowers
- Put customers at the center of your company’s community by implementing pathways for them to connect in authentic ways
- Embrace social media as an asset for growth
- Build genuine relationships and connections with customers that transcend evolving tech and trends