Horror stories are no longer reserved for the pages of a Stephen King novel; Artificial Intelligence brings them closer to home than ever before. With AI expected to eclipse $400 billion by 2027, consumers are starting to realize that there’s a cost of rapid innovation and it’s coming in the form of manufacturing job loss, decreased customer interaction and a horrifyingly low level of trust amongst consumers.
How then do we harness the power of Artificial Intelligence while preserving the business we’ve built and the relationships we rely on? In this keynote, Adam Rodricks analyzes the most critical missteps we’ve seen businesses make in AI adoption, and how they can very easily lead to business destruction instead of business disruption.
- Understand the most common AI missteps companies made in 2023 and how to avoid them in your business
- Analyze the shift in trust amongst consumers brought about by AI, and learn what you can do to ensure you are well-positioned to sustain the faith you’ve built in your business
- Shed the fear by learning three key ways that AI can bring about job disruption instead of job destruction
Much like most kids growing up in the 1990s, Adam played video games. He played a lot of video games. He’d talk about them online, and eventually started a blog. It developed a following. It got noticed by major companies. One of them served him a cease and desist. That was scary; but it was also validation: when he talked about his passion, people listened.
Adam has brought his talk on the future of education to countless boardrooms and classrooms across the Toronto District School Board and Toronto Public Libraries, becoming the most requested small business seminar offered in 2022 (TPL). He inspires professionals and students alike by sharing how his unconventional journey gave way to the earliest forms of social media before the industry existed in Canada, and how his career was born from early adoption in Digital.
With technologies rapidly advancing faster than most companies can plan for, many of the jobs of tomorrow do not exist today. But who’s to say that even though they don’t exist today, we can’t prepare?
- Inspire audiences to move passion into action by answering the all-important question “what do you want to be known for?”
- Thought-provoking idea starters on the value of education and personal branding (as early as high school, and any time thereafter), and the career paths a good online brand can open up
- Learn how to turn interest in any topic into a portfolio that can one day be used to compel senior leaders in decision making, in networking, and in job-seeking
How do business owners put their best foot forward, virtually?
Adam sheds light on this crucial question of the digital age in his award-winning talk that examines the ways in which we can make the most of our time online. With half a billion tweets published every single day, harnessing the power of your online properties has never been more important.
Through The Art of the Possible, Adam guides you through the do’s and don’ts of online interaction on the web, social and search. Every company is going to have an opportunity to be memorable – but will it be for the right reasons?
Based on data from real-life case studies on companies and individuals who have moved the needle online to establish themselves and drive purchase decisions, Adam guides you through the trends that are already upon us in market and are here to stay.
- Understand the ever-changing digital landscape in Canada online, as brought about by the pandemic but persistent ever since
- Leave with actionable takeaways for newcomers and online veterans alike to grow meaningful influence with every interaction online
- Harness the power of employee advocacy and testimonials: micro-influencing through case studies on consumer trust, loyalty and action
- Learn 3 actionable takeaways to future-proof your personal or professional brand as we establish a new normal
- Engage in workshop activities to ensure every participant leaves with actionable insights to further their business online
They say hindsight is 2020 but there was absolutely nothing in our fields of vision, past, present, or future that ever gave us so much as an inkling of what we had in store for the 2020s. A global pandemic, economic collapse, and calls for racial equality: but we know the night is darkest before the dawn.
And through this darkness shone new stars, who rode new trends to new heights. This is a discussion about what we’ve observed online in recent years, and which of these emerging technology trends are most likely to influence us in the post-pandemic world. Welcome to ‘Going Viral, Despite Vaccines’.
Based on data from real-life case studies on brands and individuals who have moved the needle online to establish themselves and drive purchase decisions, Adam guides you through the trends that are already upon us in market and are here to stay.
- Harness the power of micro-influencing through case studies on consumer trust, loyalty and action
- Understand the ever-changing landscape online, as brought about by the pandemic but with the staying power to affect us in the years to come
- Learn 3 actionable takeaways to future-proof your personal or professional brand in this ever-changing Digital environment (read: let’s avoid getting canceled)
Why do we care and why do we share?
Two questions Adam sheds light on in this award-winning talk that examines the ways in which we can make the most of our time online. With half a billion tweets published every single day, honing your communication skills has never been more important. With millennials and gen Zers prioritizing authentic interactions more than ever, it’s no longer enough to be a part of the conversation.
Based on accurate data from real-life case studies on brands and individuals who have moved the needle online to establish themselves and drive purchase decisions, Adam guides you through the do’s and don’ts of online interaction. Every company is going to have an opportunity to be memorable – but will it be for the right reasons?
- Harness the power of Adam’s value-driven engagement formula used by influencers in virtually every major online community
- Leave with actionable takeaways for newcomers, business owners and community managers alike to grow meaningful influence with every interaction
- Understand how communication changes from generation to generation and equip yourself with the traits that unite the cohorts, as well as divides them