Olympic athletes need to deal with multiple distractions, manage their stress level and have robust self-confidence to deliver podium performances. Today’s corporate leaders need to do the same! Thriving at work and in life doesn’t need to happen by accident, there are teachable skills that can help you reach your potential. Let’s face it, being consistently great is easier said than done. The pressure to be on the mark is constantly present. Mental toughness is no longer simply an asset to perform at your best. It’s an absolute necessity. Find out what it takes to become a high performer at work and in life.
• How to build an Olympic-inspired internal drive.
• Performance techniques for high-pressure situations.
• Mindsets for self-improvement.
Living in a busy world leads to an internal monologue that never stops. Some thoughts will be positive and constructive, while others will be more negative and destructive. What types of thoughts prevail in your mind? Are you able to control them? The greatest minds know that if you change the way you look at things, the things you look at will change. Learn practical skills to enhance constructive perspectives, build a solution-based mindset and discover the power of enjoying what you do.
• How to establish an agile mindset within a busy workplace.
• Strategies for bouncing back efficiently from setbacks.
• The top ways to develop a robust self-confidence.
The best leaders are lifelong learners. They embrace challenges and sharpen their skills purposefully. Over time, they find ways to evolve from being ordinary leaders to extraordinary leaders. We all know the best leaders are not born this way – they are made! These individuals are constantly followed by others and for good reason. They care about others, generate enthusiasm and support those who need it. The best leaders are masters of doing the small things right. Learn why great leaders act outside-the-box, have impact on others and find solutions in problematic situations.
• Strategies for dealing with energy vampires in your environment.
• How to challenge the status quo and step out of the box.
• Techniques to make your message stick.
Jean Francois also offers customized presentations on change management, optimizing energy levels, along with workshops on mental toughness, stress management and more. View a full list of his presentations here.
Platform Plus Presentations
Unique formats and ways to connect with audiences.
- Tools for building a robust self-belief. - How to bounce back positively from setbacks. - Calming strategies to use in the presence of pressure, stress and fear.