Studies show that the higher the level of trust, the more successful the outcome. Nonverbal communication is a significant data source used to make decisions around trust. Using her expertise and insider techniques, Pamela will help you and your organization enhance trust and negotiation skills with innovative LIFE techniques.
Attendees will learn to:
Lead with intentional communication and nonverbal cues.
Influence with the ability to recognize, understand and manage deception cues and how others perceive us.
Fascinate in a way that communicates confidence and trustworthiness in every situation.
Empower with empathy enabling us to engage in perspective-taking, which is critical to emotional intelligence.
The ability to read people can make or break deals, negotiations, and relationships. Learn how to decode the clues of deception so you can make better decisions about who to hire, fire, and partner with. Participants will learn how to crack the code on deception using real-world techniques to spot lies and assess people straight away.
Forget about what you’ve learned from watching police and lie detection dramas on TV because those equip you to detect deception as much as a medical drama equips you to perform surgery.
During this one-of-a-kind keynote or workshop led by former undercover police officer and federal prosecutor Pamela Barnum, participants will learn techniques used by real law enforcement and federal agencies to detect deception, build rapport, and establish trust.
- Identify the difference between anxiety and deception so they can get to the truth faster and more accurately, ensuring accuracy and avoid wasting both time and money.
- Improve self-awareness in order to manage and access personal bias. This is diversity training with real and measurable results.
- Spot nonverbal cues for deception. Learn how to filter out what’s really being said so you can make informed decisions.
Research shows that your credibility, confidence, likability, and trustworthiness are evaluated within seconds. This means that even if you’ve practiced your words perfectly, and you say all the right things, if your body language isn’t aligned with what you say; you lose.
Our brains react to nonverbal messages before anything else. That’s how we’re wired.
The impact of your nonverbal communication lies in the perception of what others think. People make an emotional decision about what they see, and it takes a long time, and a lot of evidence to change their minds. By then, the damage is done.
Understand and interpret the nonverbal signs you’re communicating as well as the signs others are sharing so you can build rapport and develop trust with anyone.
- Translate body language clearly and accurately using an Agenda Filter.
- Use insider techniques used by law enforcement to build rapport quickly and easily with anyone, even in challenging environments.
- Express empathy and confidence with their body language, turning first impressions into winning impressions.
Self-confidence is an important component for living a happy and fulfilling life. Understanding the benefits of self-confidence is an important step toward living you best life. Here are five key-rewards of self-confidence:
- Experience less fear and anxiety
- Increase your motivation
- Have more resilience
- Your relationships will improve
- The Authentic You Will Shine Through
Master the art of decoding and interpreting nonverbals so you can improve sales, negotiations, and relationships. Most body language programs focus on large body movements or micro facial expressions, and as a result, leave a lot of information behind.
Learn the secret second language that’s been reserved for experts and law enforcement. During this dynamic interactive keynote, participants will learn how to use and interpret major, minor, and micro body language movements to negotiate better deals, close more sales, and build trusting relationships.
Excellent communication skills are necessary for success. Learn the secrets of an undercover police officer and federal prosecutor to build rapport, influence with elegance, and win trust in any relationship.
This intriguing session encourages audience participation, easy action steps that can be used immediately, and a lot of fun for everyone in attendance!
- Use and understand major nonverbal signals to make the sale, negotiate better deals, and build trust in their relationships.
- Improve self-confidence with minor body language techniques.
- Interpret simple micro nonverbals with ease.
Think about a situation in your life when you invited self-confidence to the party, but insecurity showed up instead. It’s completely normal to feel uncertain sometimes. Read the biography of a person you admire, and self-doubt was certainly part of their story. Behavior never lies. Your words can shout, “I’m confident!” but if what you do each day reveals a lack of confidence, what you say won’t matter. Below are the WAYS TO IMPROVE YOUR CONFIDENCE TODAY:
- Surround Yourself with People Who Believe in You
- Get Physical
- Feed Your Mind
- Let Go of Perfectionism