With his savvy knowledge and expertise in trend-watching, Ron tailors every audience with the ability to understand current events through the lens of economic history, with topics focusing on:
• The Tipping Point: When does the global recession begin and just how bad will it be?
• Have central banks lost their way?
• Who wins in 2023 – Wall Street or Main Street?
• De-globalization: Business in the new, new world order
• Politics and Geo-Politics: What to know in the year ahead
• The coming AI revolution: How the American economy will be radically transformed in five years or less
• The Art of Investing in a post-Zero Interest Rate World
• Crypto Currencies: Dead money forever or are there signs of life?
How can you protect what you have and find new opportunities in this investment climate? Every day the world’s markets are speaking — shouting, really — boldly predicting the future. In fact, they are reflecting information not yet revealed to the general public.
In ancient times, investors and merchants met to buy and sell goods – and to exchange information and gossip. This information is reflected in the prices charged for those goods, whether it was news of war in a far-flung region that will cut off the gold supply or a crop failure that will make wheat scarce. Today, tradable securities are the proxies for goods and services and act in exactly the same fashion. In order to understand what the markets are saying, you have to know how to listen to and interpret the messages they are sending.
In this talk Ron Insana shows audiences how to understand the signals put out by the markets, and protect their economic future.
Navigating the post-Covid world will continue to be a whiplash-inducing experience. The new technologies and medical breakthroughs that are coming will make things even more challenging. 5G, AI, robotics, machine learning, regenerative medicine, and more are all racing towards us. Soon, mountains of data will come more forcefully than ever, changing even further what is possible in business. The biggest change of all is how quickly new technologies become ubiquitous.
Ron looks at the most impactful new technologies and the impact they’ll have. They include experts who are already working on creating human organs from stem cells printed on 3-D printers…and researchers working to stop the aging clock altogether. Experts believe that among millennials, the first person to live to 150 has already been born. Are we ready for that future?