What if you were a superhero and you never knew it? You may think you’re just doing your job and it’s “normal.” Whereas, to others, the work that you’re doing is extraordinary. This presentation will uncover and explore your unique gifts, strengths, and talents. Here’s the opportunity to refill your greatness gas tank, recharge your resiliency batteries, and activate your superpowers.
This presentation is not a ‘rah rah rah’, Instagram filtered, #MotivationalMonday, artificial platitudes, lollipops, and unicorns type session. It is designed to reveal the truth, facts, hard evidence, and reality about your undeniable greatness. Stop minimizing your greatness. Start getting inspired and into action so you can make the biggest impact.
- How to clarify and mobilize your unique strengths.
- Ways to apply the 3-step process to dream bigger and decide your next action steps.
- Determine your most important priorities and decide between a “heck yes” and a “no way.”
- Solidify what brings you joy, resiliency, and energy so you can be productive and satisfied.
- How to unleash your inner superhero and flex your greatness muscles (gym membership is optional).
Recognition is one of the most effective, accessible and cost-effective ways to fuel healthy working relationships, trust and collaboration. Now, more than ever, we need to show how much we value each other (not to mention all the unsung heroes in the community helping us through the pandemic). How do you do this when you have minimal time, limited energy, and even less face-to-face contact? How do you express gratitude when typical recognition forums and systems for communication have changed? How do you find the energy to appreciate when you are overwhelmed yourself? Learn from Sarah McVanel – Canada’s Recognition Expert – and from your peers – about the multitude of manageable and effective ways to recognize virtually and remain more resilient in the process.
Energize yourself and your workplace through this fun, informative and inspirational session. Get ready to turn your notions about recognition on their head by exploring it through a powerful solution focused lens. A proven process for self, team and organizational recognition is offered, F.R.O.G. Forever Recognize Others’ Greatness™, inviting you to identify key ways you can begin to shift your organizational culture right away. By the end of this session, you will be ready to trial easy, inexpensive and proven techniques for recognizing others in your workplace that support meaningful connection and lasting change. Let’s focus on the strategic language, business case and human case for recognition that will convince, inspire and influence decision makers. Whether you’re burnt out or energized, in a boom or bust economy, you can’t afford NOT to recognize…starting now!
- An effective “catchy” way to elevate individual, team, and organizational performance
- The strategic language and business case to position engagement as the key driver of business success
- Tools to immediately impact healthy culture through leading practice recognition strategies
- A clear understanding of their role in creating healthy work cultures and strong relationships
- The next step to resuscitate healthy organizational culture
Failure isn’t something we like to talk about, let alone experience. We play it safe. We contain our expectations. We hide it and wonder “what’s wrong with me?” or “what’s wrong with this place?” What if, instead, we could ACCEPT failure as an inevitable, undeniable reality, and by doing so, build failure-resiliency in our organizations?
Through powerful stories of greatness – from Everest Climbers to 3M Scholars, from award-winning Journalists to Olympians – learn how failure was their gateway to success. And how these transferrable lessons can be for your company culture. In this energizing and entertaining presentation (with a few fun twists), you will awaken possibilities, deepen connections, and improve individual and organizational performance by seeing greatness in a whole new light.
- The most important questions that accelerate learning from failures
- A model for resiliency that bolsters wellbeing, performance and connections
- The framework to share, explore and leverage the inevitable failures that happen every day
Busy, overworked, under-resourced, work-life imbalanced, exhausted (need I go on?) As a leader, you may not feel great let alone have the energy to magnify anything. Or do you? Learn what ROCK stands for and how you already ROCK as a leader. Pick up how you can tweak your approach for transformational results. Your reward? STAR results. Take the ROCK and STAR formulas back to your team to increase your resilience, resourcefulness and effectiveness, no matter what is thrown your way. Banish burnout. Ditch doubt. Grow greatness.
- Learn about the ROCKSTAR leadership framework and how it can address pressing issues and gaps
- Identify the ROCK leadership behaviours and team practices that already work for you and what can be enhanced
- Explore specific strategies ROCK strategies – recognition, organization, communication and kindness – that can get you STAR results – satisfaction, teamwork, achievement, and retention
- Construct an action plan for elevating ROCK behaviours and gauge how to see evidence of STAR results