The Future of Work Is Now – Are You Ready?
Employee engagement, creating future-ready leaders, attracting and retaining top talent are all elements that are rapidly changing and impacting the way we work and how we need to change to meet the challenges of the future workplace today. This keynote will provide researched global business insights, thought-provoking, creative, leading-edge ideas and strategies on how leaders can take immediate action to increase team buy-in, adaptability and execution NOW as we head towards 2030.
• Ideas for leaders and their teams to adapt their personality style and leadership style to the fast-changing workplace.
• Mindset model on how to navigate fast pace of change as we head to future of work
• Strategies on how to get everyone on board with the overall future vision, build excitement for the company’s direction and create commitment and buy-in to taking action today and for the future
The Best Way to Create the Future is to Map It
Many disruptions including government shifts, global disasters, mergers and acquisitions, artificial intelligence, robotics, and changing worker attitudes is causing the need for leaders to be able to map the future of work for their company and for their teams. The type of leadership that is needed during these fast-paced times is the ability to flex in times of flux. Agility, adaptability and innovation are key attributes that will help leaders to drive the change and transformation needed to get to the future of work. This future of work keynote provides insights into the future of work and strategies to proactively map the future as a leader. Dynamic ideas and creative approaches to help build future-ready leadership that drives transformation towards the future of work.
•A bi-modal model on how to leverage the best of what’s working now with data from future trends research
• How to harness the ‘people first’ principle of future workplaces
• NextMapping model and steps to create your future for self/business
Future Ready Teams – How to Create Agile, Adaptable & Innovative Teams
This future of teams’ keynote provides dynamic insights into the future of teams and how team structure is morphing to meet the real-time disruptions and demands of fast-changing world. Research shows that small teams with highly motivated and engaged individuals are able to innovate and execute very quickly. The impact on business with high performing teams is faster ideas to market, nimble solutions for client experience and ultimately competitive advantage.
• Strategies for team members to build a ‘me to we’ future of work attitude
• How to create agile, adaptable and innovative teams
• Inspiration and plans to ‘map out’ what’s next for your teams to be future of work ready
The Future of Attracting & Keeping Top Talent
Fortune 500 CEO’s surveyed state that even with the age of robotics they are planning to continue to seek and hire talented people well into 2020 and beyond. The competition for attracting top talent is increasing, and as quickly as people are being hired and trained other industries are approaching and poaching talent. In addition, the increase in freelance and entrepreneur opportunities for millennials is making the talent search even more challenging.
What can companies do? What do leaders need to do to win the war for talent? In this keynote, you will learn how to map out a strategy and plan on how to attract top talent and how to retain them for longer than average time frames.
• Innovative ideas on finding the right people that are suited for your industry
• The top ten ‘attractors’ of what top talent want when looking to work for a company
• Creative solutions that you can put into place right away to increase your wins in attracting and keeping top talent
The Art of Change Leadership – Driving Transformation In a Fast Paced World
This change leadership keynote is for everyone because “everyone is a leader!” Everyone in the workplace is working in times of intense technological innovation and dealing with ongoing rapid change and disruptions. The key is how to inspire and engage everyone to be ‘leaders of change’ and to dynamically increase innovation, collaboration and success for everyone in the company and for the business overall. This keynote focuses on how each individual can harness their own inner abilities to lead change and personal leadership in a positive and proactive way.
• Tools to lead change with multiple perspectives including emotional intelligence, generation intelligence and energetic intelligence
• The change cycle and how to use this model to lead change for self and for others
TMI Global | TMI Consultant of the Year
Canadian Speaker Hall of Fame Award
Global Speakers Federation President's Service Award