In the future, when you look back on this unpredictable time, you will know that crises are where people find their greatness. Why? Because they push us in ways we haven’t been pushed.
You will also know that you and your teams are more change-ready than you think they are. These truths are at the heart of Gregg’s message, which has been inspiring organizations around the world to thrive in transformative change.
Yet, work is evolving so rapidly how do we keep up and help our organizations shift to the new vision that is being asked of them?
To keep our organizations agile and innovative in the future of work, leaders must spark action in their teams and have a roadmap to be future ready.
In this dynamic experience, the audience will:
- Discover the top 3 drivers of the future of work
- Uncover how to predict their impact on your organization
- Maximize agility to tackle upcoming changes
- Align and inspire teams for growth
- Instill the critical discovery mindset needed to accelerate multiple organizational changes
- Help teams shift to the new vision that is being asked of them
- Break out of status quo change management thinking and discover people-centric approaches that actually work.
We have come out of a global crisis, unlike anything we have experienced in our lifetime.
The pandemic has shown us that in the midst of negative impacts we can look for the opportunities that are available to serve our organization and the planet.
We are not the people were three years ago. We are being called upon to shift our mindset, expand the vision of who we are and what we, and our organizations can do.
This is the edge of change where we have to sharpen our capacity to lead. It starts with each one of us – regardless of our job title.
During this keynote, we will answer the questions:
- What are the practical strategies to inspire others and lead during these times?
- How to break out of status quo change management thinking to discover people-centric approaches that actually work?
- What are the leadership resources and qualities I need to develop to have the impact the future is requiring of me?
- How do I influence our teams to create the future of work to be even better than we are now?
Navigating disruptive change, getting people engaged in our ideas and inspiring them to thrive all at the same time can be overwhelming!
We may think we are ‘future ready’ because of our expertise and experience. Yet, no one is ready for change that might have a negative impact on them or increase the amount of work they have on their plates – and that is the future of work!
With Gregg’s experience in leading change with diverse populations, he will leave the audience with new insights, relatable stories and solid takeaways all told with a healthy dose of humour.
In this engaging experience, participants will:
- Discover three ways to accomplish more and be innovative when under pressure.
- Embrace the principles of brain science and use them to your advantage
- Discover a simple technique to ignite transformative change
- Unleash a powerful process to move into a discovery mindset
- Identify strategies to reduce overwhelm and support peak performance.