We are currently living through a global crisis, unlike anything we have experienced in our lifetime. The pandemic has shown us that we are each an apprentice to change. No matter how accomplished we are, we have learned we are not masters. It has also shown us that in the midst of negative impacts, we can look for the opportunities that are available to serve our organization and the planet.
We are not the people we were a year ago. We are being called upon to expand the vision of who we are and what we, and our organizations can do. This is the edge of change where we have to sharpen our capacity to lead. It starts with each one of us – regardless of our job title.
During this interactive session, Gregg will collaborate with participants to answer the following questions:
- What are the practical strategies to inspire others and lead during these times?
- How to break out of status quo change management thinking to discover people-centric approaches that actually work?
- What are the critical mindset and skills I need to be innovative and engage in change rapidly?
- What are the leadership resources and qualities I need to develop to have the impact the future is requiring of me?
- How do I influence our teams and our organizations to create the future of work to be even better than we are now?
What are the secrets of people who have the ability to create positive change in the world – even in challenging and negative circumstances? They choose to leave behind ‘rah- rah’ platitudes that are ineffective and keep us stuck and move forward with the skills needed to build resilience.
From CEOs and HR professionals to prisoners, nuns, entrepreneurs and everything in between – Gregg takes the audience on a journey as he applies the lessons learned from their inspiring stories to practical applications.
- Participants will not only be able to handle the vast amounts of change but shift to a new vision that the challenge is asking for.
- Tools for transformation, change and growth that can be put immediately to use.
- Participants will be able to break out of status quo change management thinking and discover people-centric approaches that actually work.
Navigating disruptive change, getting people engaged in our ideas and inspiring them to thrive all at the same time can be overwhelming! We may think we are ‘change ready’ because of our expertise and experience. Yet, as apprentices to change no one is ready for change that might have a negative impact on them or increase the amount of work we have on our plate!
With Gregg’s experience in leading change with diverse populations, he will leave the audience with new insights, relatable stories and solid takeaways all told with a healthy dose of humour.
In this engaging experience, participants will:
- Acquire the critical mindset and skills needed to accelerate multiple organizational changes and increase resilience.
- Accomplish more and be innovative when under pressure.
- Embrace the principles of brain science and take advantage of them.
- Discover a simple technique to help stay driven in organizational life and get ‘unstuck’ during change.
- Unleash a powerful process to get out of a problem-based mindset and move into solution-focused thinking to create positive change.
- Identify strategies to help maintain their productivity during times of change.
Gregg also offers customized industry presentations on change leadership for Educators, Retail, Financial Services and more. View his full presentation descriptions here.
Platform Plus Presentations
Unique formats and ways to connect with audiences.
During this session participants will:
• Get tips for maintaining momentum to create a positive mindset on their journey of change.
• Prepare to be unprepared and thrive at the same time.
• Break through limitations to open themselves to possibility.
• Leave with an action plan to enhance their resilience and wellbeing.
In this 90 minute session participants will learn how to:
• Lead their team through ambiguity to ensure they are informed and engaged.
• Drive performance and productivity with a remote team.
• Empower remote teams to foster inclusiveness, connection and focus.
• Continue to create trusting relationships and recognize employees while working remotely.
• The 7 change muscles that can be strengthened to increase agility.
• Leadership strategies to keep the team agile.
• How to recognize the reactions to change, and how to respond appropriately.