Many organizations are faced with the reality of having to produce more at a faster pace, with increased complexity and uncertainty. To get ready for take-off in our new world, our brains must be future-ready.
What are the secrets of people who have the ability to create positive change in world?
From CEOs and teachers, to prisoners, nuns, entrepreneurs and everything in between – we can apply the lessons learned from their inspiring stories to our everyday lives.
The secret? They choose to leave behind ‘rah-rah’ platitudes that are ineffective and keep us stuck and move forward with the skills needed to take off and navigate the future.
They use real knowledge and insights that are not only humourous, but will leave you inspired to open your mind and heart to be even better at change than you are now. When we are called upon to expand the vision of who we are and what our teams and organizations can do, we can harness the incredible power of change to make it happen.
In this dynamic experience:
- Engage your brain to be future ready.
- Acquire the critical mindset and skills needed to accelerate multiple organizational changes
- You will not only be able to handle the vast amounts of change but shift to the new vision that is being asked of you.
- Tools for transformation, change and growth are shared to tackle the changes that are coming down the pipe that you can immediately use.
- Break out of status quo change management thinking and discover people-centric approaches that actually work.
We are currently living through a global crisis, unlike anything we have experienced in our lifetime.
The pandemic has shown us that in the midst of negative impacts we can look for the opportunities that are available to serve our organization and the planet.
We are not the people we were a year ago. We are being called upon to shift our mindset, expand the vision of who we are and what we, and our organizations can do.
This is the edge of change where we have to sharpen our capacity to lead. It starts with each one of us – regardless of our job title.
During this keynote, we will answer the questions:
- What are the practical strategies to inspire others and lead during these times?
- What are 3 steps I can take to quickly lead others through change?
- How to break out of status quo change management thinking to discover people-centric approaches that actually work?
- What are the leadership resources and qualities I need to develop to have the impact the future is requiring of me?
- How do I influence our teams to create the future of work to be even better than we are now?
Navigating disruptive change, getting people engaged in our ideas and inspiring them to thrive all at the same time can be overwhelming!
We may think we are ‘change ready’ because of our expertise and experience. Yet, no one is ready for change that might have a negative impact on them or increase the amount of work we have on our plate!
With Gregg’s experience in leading change with diverse populations, he will leave the audience with new insights, relatable stories and solid takeaways all told with a healthy dose of humour.
In this engaging experience, participants will:
- Discover three ways to accomplish more and be innovative when under pressure.
- Embrace the principles of brain science and use them to your advantage
- Discover a simple technique to help stay driven in organizational life and get ‘unstuck’ during change.
- Unleash a powerful process to get out of a tactical mindset and move into strategic, solution-focused thinking to create positive change.
- Identify strategies to help maintain productivity during times of change.
Gregg also offers customized industry presentations on change leadership for Educators, Retail, Financial Services and more. View his full presentation descriptions here.
Platform Plus Presentations
Unique formats and ways to connect with audiences.
During this session participants will:
• Get tips for maintaining momentum to create a positive mindset on their journey of change.
• Prepare to be unprepared and thrive at the same time.
• Break through limitations to open themselves to possibility.
• Leave with an action plan to enhance their resilience and wellbeing.
In this 90 minute session participants will learn how to:
• Lead their team through ambiguity to ensure they are informed and engaged.
• Drive performance and productivity with a remote team.
• Empower remote teams to foster inclusiveness, connection and focus.
• Continue to create trusting relationships and recognize employees while working remotely.
• The 7 change muscles that can be strengthened to increase agility.
• Leadership strategies to keep the team agile.
• How to recognize the reactions to change, and how to respond appropriately.